Before you begin inventory preparation
To get started using the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency’s (MPCA) electronic reporting system, sign up for a user account through e-Services. Follow steps below to create a user account.
What you need to know
- The Submitter is the only person that can submit an air emission inventory report. A signed Submittal Agreement is needed so you can submit your inventory with an electronic signature. Follow steps below to apply for the Submitter designation.
- Others assisting the Submitter with the preparation of the inventory (Preparers) can create an account at any time through the e-Services website. Follow steps below to create a user account.
- Preparers can only assist with preparing the inventory for submittal after they have been granted access by the Submitter.
Create user account (Submitter and Preparers)
- Go to the e-Services website at: https://netweb.pca.state.mn.us/private/.
- Select “Create an Account” and complete the information requested. You will receive an e-mail with your account number.
- Click the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
Apply for Submitter designation (Submitter Only)
- Select “Login” and enter the account number and password you obtained after creating a user account.
- Select “Air Emission Inventory Submittal-CEDR.”
- Select “Create Submittal Agreement.”
- Enter the 8 digit facility ID (permit number) for which you are the Submitter.
- Select “Create Agreement.”
- Print out the Submittal Agreement, complete, sign, and mail to the MPCA.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks to process the agreement.
- You will be contacted by email and letter once you are authorized as a Submitter. At that time you can grant access to others to prepare the inventory.
- Note: You will only be able to complete and submit your air emission inventory if you have an authorized Submitter.
For more information
Visit the MPCA Air Emissions Inventory – Electronic Reporting webpage. For additional questions, e-mail Nate Edel at email@example.com or call 651-757-2332.